NOW IS THE TIME TO PLAN YOUR SPRING, SUMMER AND FALL 2022 TRIPS
Click here to watch our brief video to learn more about sailing with Captain Paul on Non Sea Quitter.
What To Expect On Your Private Sailing Tour Around Annapolis
- Regularly Scheduled 2.5 hour Private and Customized Sailing Trips
- Sail With One of The Chesapeake Bay’s Most Experienced (and entertaining) Yacht Captains
- Longer or Overnight Trips Upon Request
- Watch The Yacht Races on Wednesday and Thursday Evenings and Other Times
- Your Trip May Include Seeing: The Historic Skyline, US Naval Academy, Sailing To The Twin Spans of the Sprawling Chesapeake Bay Bridges, The Bay’s Iconic Thomas Point, Bloody Point or Sandy Point Light Houses, Huge Cargo Ships at Anchor or Traversing The Bay;
- Experience the Bustling Harbor of America’s Sailing Capital or a Cruise Up The World-Famous “Ego Alley” or City Dock to Watch The Crowds…As They Watch You!!! (not available on all trips)
Travel Or Stay Aboard The Non Sea-QuitterCaptain Paul has been taking guests sailing on the Chesapeake Bay since 1979. Non Sea-Quitter has been hosting tours and overnight stays since 2016. Check the links below to learn more each experience:
About The Non Sea-Quitter
Welcome Aboard Non Sea-Quitter !
Non Sea-Quitter is a classic Morgan 382 designed by noted naval architect Ted Brewer and built in Florida in 1980. Because of their beauty, sailing comfort and superior design and construction, hundreds were built, many have crossed the ocean and many are still sailing all over the world. I began the difficult and lengthy but loving process restoration of Non Sea-Quitter in 2015 to make her as safe, attractive and comfortable as possible for your sailing pleasure.
Why “Non Sea Quitter”?
I finally decided to name her Non Sea-Quitter after considering many other fitting names. Non Sea-Quitter of course is taken from the Latin “non sequitur” which is something that does not follow or is a logical fallacy (follow sea?). The little dinghy or boat we sometimes tow behind is named Sea-Quitter because of course she does follow and is used to “quit the sea.” There may be other boats named Non Sequitur but no other Non Sea-Quitter…(or you will be hearing from my sea lawyer!…arrrggghh)Meet The captain
Annapolis/Chesapeake Sailing Tours
Chesapeake Bay Region, East Coast, Annapolis, St. Michaels, Kent Island, Baltimore, Oxford, Galesville, Edgewater, Deale, Herring Bay, Severn River, Magothy River, West River, Rhode River, Miles River, Chester River, South River, Choptank River, Tilghman Island, Rock Hall, and many more.
Counties We Serve:
Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Dorchester, Calvert, St. Mary's, Cecil, Hartford, and many more.